Walk - Ins Welcome!
NOTE: We will leave online registration open through Saturday night if you find you are able to join us after the office has closed. If you prefer to pay at the door, we ask that you bring exact change or a check.
Family Fun Day at Polar Blast Snow Tubing
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Boston Mills Brandywine Ski Resort
1146 West Highland Road
Sagamore Hills, Ohio 44067
2:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m.
Last year’s tubing Terriers made-up the largest off-campus alumni event we’ve ever had, so we decided to try to break that record again.
Grab your family and friends for a special Hiram Alumni Day at the Polar Blast Snow Tubing at Brandywine Ski Resort. If you can sit in a tube, you can ride the slopes! There's even a people-mover that takes you to the top of the hill.
You and your gang will enjoy the special price of $15 -
that's $10 off the regular price of admission!
We'll also have a hospitality area in the pavilion stocked with snacks and hot chocolate.
More information about the tubing park can be found at bmbw.com.
See you on the slopes!
Quick Facts about the Tubing Park:
No matter what gets your adrenaline going, you'll find it at the Polar Blast Snow Tubing Park!
- Up to 20 tubing lanes
- More than 3 football fields in length
- 11 state-of-the-art SMI snowmaking fan guns to keep the chutes stocked with snow
- 2 Conveyor lifts to take you effortlessly back up to the top for more--you simply step on and enjoy the ride
- A new lodge building that provides a place to stop in and enjoy a snack, or warm up with a cup of hot chocolate on a snowy day
- A full service snack bar with hot dogs, soup, sandwiches, hot chocolate, coffee, sodas, beer and wine
- Most importantly: FUN for the whole family!